With Qdee, Kids can utilize micro:bit to fully realize their ideas and truly unlock their imagination. It comes with the following features:
- Powered by micro:bit
- Compatible with LEGO™ bricks
- Infinite configurations
- Graphical programming
- Step-by-step tutorial
With hands-on robot creation experience, kids will learn things like robotic creation, working with different sensors, programming skills, mechanical knowledge, electric circuit, and simple IoT theory.
Each Qdee kit is crafted with high-quality aluminum, eco-friendly ABS material, and cutting-edge sensors. An extension board plug-in is designed for micro:bit to widen its functionality, allowing the user to utilize RGB lights, sound sensors, infrared remote control transmitting and receiving sensors, and buzzers to construct their ideal robot.
- Qdee is compatible with a graphical programming environment based on Microsoft MakeCode.
- Kids can also make their own code, read sensors using the Qdee APP (iOS and Android) and wirelessly control their robots through Bluetooth.
- Qdee also can be controlled by Remote Controller. Simply pair them via Bluetooth, and enjoy playing Qdee.
- Kids can connect, cooperate and create robots together, empowering them socially, challenging them intellectually and enthralling them for hours.
- Qdee Starter Kit has matched with plenty of brackets, which can be compatible with LEGO™ bricks. Kids can extend the shapes for Qdee and fit right in with some of the things your kid already has at home.
For more information about Qdee and product specification; https://www.eptecstore.com/product-tag/qdee/