Everyone can discover the subtleties of coding with the latest version of Sphero’s Bolt, a small programmable app-enabled robot with which users can interact via a mobile device. Still taking the form of a motorised ball, this is the most advanced model ever created by the American manufacturer.
In its latest version the Sphero Bolt has a programmable 8×8 light matrix of multicoloured LEDs, can stabilise itself and is equipped with a light sensor allowing it to react in relation to the surrounding light conditions. It also has infrared sensors allowing it to communicate with one or several other Bolt robots. Sphero announces battery life of around two hours for this model.
Sphero BOLT’s eye-catching, programmable 8×8 light matrix opens up an endless array of coding and gaming capabilities. Use advanced sensors to track speed, acceleration, and direction, or drive BOLT without having to aim your robot thanks to the compass. Sphero BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “talk” with other BOLTs. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant shell, this robot’s brawn matches its brilliance.
- Advanced Sensors: Keep tabs on BOLT’s speed and direction with built-in sensors for programming.
- LED Matrix: Sphero BOLT was built to shine with 8×8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data.
- Infrared Communication: BOLT to BOLT communication enables new games and advanced coding tactics.
- Advanced yet approachable, you can learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- It’s fun to take for a spin. Simply drive bolt and play games with the Sphero play app.
- Durable. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 2+ hour battery life. Connects via Bluetooth.
- Learn how to code using apple’s swift programming language
The Sphero Bolt retails for SGD 211. Buy now at https://www.eptecstore.com/product/sphero-bolt/